We build knowledge through research and collaboration to support rural communities and providers as they pursue high performance rural health systems. Learn more »
from Rural Health Value
- Medical-Legal Partnership Addresses Social Determinants of Health
- Guide to Selecting Population Health Management Technologies for Rural Care Delivery
- Critical Access Hospital Financial Pro Forma for Shared Savings
- Rural Innovation Profile: Global Budget Process as an Alternative Payment Model
- Uniform Data Set (UDS) Measure Crosswalk to Other Quality Reporting Programs
- Demonstrating Critical Access Hospital Value: A Guide to Potential Partnerships
Rural system high performance
Value-Based Care Assessment - Assess capacity and capabilities to deliver value-based care. Receive an eight category readiness report.
Physician Engagement - Score current engagement and build effective relationships to create a shared vision for a successful future.
Board and Community Engagement - Hold value-based care discussions as part of strategic planning and performance measurement.
Social Determinants of Health - Learn and encourage rural leaders/care teams to address issues to improve their community's health.