Welcome to the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis!
The mission of the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis is to provide timely analysis to federal and state health policy makers, based on the best available research. The RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis is based at the University of Iowa, in the Department of Health Management and Policy at the College of Public Health.
- New! Advancing the Transition to a High Performance Rural Health System
RUPRI Health Panel Paper
RUPRI Health Panel Brief
- Rural Implications of the Blueprints for State-Based Health Insurance Marketplaces
- Facilitating the Formation of Accountable Care Organizations in Rural Areas
- The Effect of Medicare Payment Policy Changes on Rural Primary Care Practice Revenue
- Supplemental table
- Update: Independently Owned Pharmacy Closures in Rural America, 2003-2013
- The ACA and Beyond: Public Policy and Marketplace Changes Affecting the Future of Rural Health
Keith J. Mueller. Presentation to South Carolina's 18th Annual Rural Health Conference - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
- Variation in Premiums for Private Plans in Health Insurance Marketplaces under the Affordable Care Act
Timothy D. McBride. Presentation to the International Health Economics Association (iHEA) - Dublin, Ireland.