Welcome to the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis!
The mission of the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis is to provide timely analysis to federal and state health policy makers, based on the best available research. The RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis is based at the University of Iowa, in the Department of Health Management and Policy at the College of Public Health.
- Project ARCH: Initial Summary of Findings Relevant to the Choice Program: full report
- Rural Medicare Advantage Market Dynamics and Quality: Historical Context and Current Implications
- Health Insurance Marketplaces: Premium Trends in Rural Areas
- Medicare Accountable Care Organizations: Beneficiary Assignment Update
- Medicaid Payment and Delivery System Reform: Challenges and Opportunities for Rural Health Systems
A policy paper from the RUPRI Health Panel
- Rural Medicare Advantage Plan Payment in 2015
- 8/9/2016 - Geographic Variation in Health Insurance Marketplaces: Rural and Urban Trends in Enrollment, Firm Participation, Premiums, and Cost Sharing in 2016
Timothy McBride. Rural Health Research Gateway webinar.
- 7/16/2016 - The Future of Critical Access Hospitals and Rural Health Care
Keith J. Mueller. Presentation to the 71st Annual Meeting, Midwestern Legislative Conference - Milwaukee, Wisconsin.