Welcome to the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis!
The mission of the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis is to provide timely analysis to federal and state health policy makers, based on the best available research. The RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis is based at the University of Iowa, in the Department of Health Management and Policy at the College of Public Health.
News and Updates
- Medicare Accountable Care Organizations: Program Eligibility, Beneficiary Assignment, and Quality Measures
- The Uninsured: An Analysis by Age, Income, and Geography
- 2012 Rural Medicare Advantage Quality Ratings and Bonus Payments
- Assessing the Impact of Rural Provider Service Mix on the Primary Care Incentive Payment Program
- Demographic and Economic Characteristics Associated with Sole County Pharmacy Closures, 2006-2010
- Medicare Advantage Enrollment Update: March 2013
- Causes and Consequences of Rural Pharmacy Closures: A Multi-Case Study
- The Frontier Extended Stay Clinic Model: A Potential Health Care Delivery Alternative for Small Rural Communities
Other products of the RUPRI Health Panel